Mantra Consulting is one of the fastest growing IT staffing and services firm in the southeast. As one of the growing minority and privately owned staffing firms in the U.S., Mantra Consulting focuses on providing our clients with high-quality technical professionals and services to support their business and IT initiatives.
Relocation costs are available for the right candidate.
Full Time Direct Hire Role
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Create and maintain an overall mobile application technology roadmap and mobile application architecture & click-thru prototypes
- Follow architecture boundaries for native, hybrid, and generic development across mobile platforms (iOS/Android/other)
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Architecture, and Engineering teams to define clear requirements, deliverables, and timelines for mobile applications development in the new curriculum group
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to drive consensus in product development and launch cycles for each application
- Participate in the technical analysis and evaluation of new technologies, vendors, products, and product enhancements with a strong point of view on end-user functionality and an eye for highly usable user interface design Maintenance and engineering support for currently deployed and future products
- Provide a hands-on approach to mobile development and the ability to communicate strategy, process, and development status at all levels of the organization when necessary
- Create and maintain a strong working relationship with Product Managers, Architects, System Administrators and other developers