Work closely with our clients and partners to develop cutting edge data solutions that cover:
- Data Strategy
- Data Modernization & Warehousing
- Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Application & Data Integration
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Learn and work with cutting-edge technologies
- Gain knowledge about industries such as healthcare, insurance, finance, etc.
- Collaborate with a team to help design and architect robust data and analytical solutions for our clients
- Work directly with clients to understand and document their business and technology requirements
- Design, code, and test data-centric solutions
- Be involved from the beginning to the end of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience working with clients or customers
- Experience with Java, C#, Python, or similar object-oriented languages
- 1-2 years of experience working with ETL tools such as Azure Data Factory, Matillion, AWS Glue, Databricks, Informatica, SSIS, Talend, Snaplogic, etc.
- Professional experience working with database technologies such as Snowflake, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, AWS Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, GCP BigQuery
- Professional experience with ETL architectures, SQL, and database/data warehouse development
- Professional experience designing data models (dimensional, data vault, third normal form, etc.)
- Have written complex transformation logic to make the consumption of data clean, performant, and re-usable
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and best practices
- Written and oral communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States (US citizen or Green card).